Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another shoe picture!!!

I'm gonna be honest with you - these recent pictures have been generating a lot of "clicks." Now, we've done some focus groups, and it turns out that it wasn't the snow that got people to come to my blog, it was the shoe/boot. So my bosses suggested I milk this thing a little longer, since we're struggling with our revenues here at the blog. Our editorial staff is down to bare bones, I don't think we'll be able to hire any paid interns this summer and frankly, I'm not sure how much longer the blog can keep things up the way they're going.

So here you are: thats a shoe and my office carpet (selected, I believe, to match the color scheme of Windows 3.1). You people better click your fingers off.

Also, feel free to start a flame war down in the comments section.


No comments: