Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Snowboard!!!!

Hates the old bindings. I went down to Alyeska this morning and hit the slopes for the first time on my brand new snowboard. We took one run together, and at the top of the second run I noticed that my old bindings had snapped. So I made my way carefully down to the base and went into ski shop #1 to buy new bindings.

But they didn't have any large bindings in stock. Now, my feet are big for my size, but my size ain't that big, so its not like i need some king size bindings. Anyway, I left, kind of miffed, and headed over to the other ski shop in Girdwood. Guess What?!? They had bindings - for only a little over $300! I asked the guy if they had any of their other bindings in stock and when he said no I politely declared "FUCK!" and stormed out of the store.

Long story short, I got a full refund on my lift ticket and got bombed in the base lodge. It was pretty fun.

No comments: