Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eric Smash**

Well, I've been on quite a tear recently as far as disabling personal electronics goes. On the morning of day 1 of my trip to Oregon, I watched as my camera bounced off of a series of lava rocks after it fell off of a sign while taking a picture. Unfortunately the fall seems to have been fatal, although I should still be able to recover the few pictures I had already taken to that point.

Then yesterday, while schlepping logs around my backyard, I totally smashed the screen on my cell phone. It still works, but i can't see what I'm doing and text messages are done for awhile. Fortunately my contract is up soon and I'm going to be switching carriers and getting some new fangle-dangle fancy phone.

**The title from this is a reference to a funny story that you don't know about. But don't worry, I'll be writing about it soon.

No comments: