Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

This year was only the second time in my life that I had snow for Halloween. Of course, since we got a couple inches and places on the east coast got a couple feet, it turns out to not be a very impressive story. But I'll bet that our snow sticks around longer than theirs.

Anyway, we celebrated Halloween by having a couple friends over and making fondue. Our neighborhood is prime trick-or-treating territory, so we were kept busy all night going to the door to give out candy. Bella was shockingly well behaved, both towards the strangers at the door and our friends' dog - a puppish vizsla with about as much energy as a lightning bolt.

Usually Bella doesn't like posing for pictures when there are props involved, but she's willing to make exceptions when the props are lickable and taste like pumpkin.

Beth's pumpkin all aglow outside our front door.

My pumpkin wore a beard to cover up its embarrasingly bucked teeth.

Did I say beard? I meant beard and moustache - although the 'stache does grow alarmingly high on his face.

No comments: