Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, its been busy times for me the past few days:

I left Boston for the next ~2 months, to visit Beth and her family in Michigan before helping her move to Alaska and working from the road for roughly the whole month of July. Within hours of arriving I was attending a wedding rehersal (and more importantly a rehersal dinner). The next day, for the wedding itself I went with my Red Sox tie (along with a suit) which was a big success. Since Beth was in the bridal party and I wasn't going to necessarily get to spend much time with her, the tie was a nice conversation starter, especially since one of my two BFFWs (best friends for the wedding) grew up with Kevin Youkilis while the other was a big Cardinals fan (and guess who the Red Sox were playing that afternoon).

Now I'm trying to get myself used to doing work while I'm not chained to my desk in my office, and actually having moderate success so far. It damn well better contiue, or I'm going to be a grad student for another 20 years!

No comments: