Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

My latest work

A few of you suggested that I rebut Brigit's pony with a unicorn. I have three reasons why I ignored you. First, do you really think I'm going to just slap some extra details on a drawing my sister made and then call that art? Never. That's just not how I roll. Second, Beth has the unicorn-drawing market cornered in my house. I'll have to get a copy and post it here, although I'm not sure I want to drag an innocent person into this battle. Third, I've been tinkering with a little something else for your viewing pleasure, so without further ado.....

...I will describe at length what you are about to witness. First, I want to say that I actually drew this. And when I say drew I mean that I used a photograph from online as a template, then actually drew what you are about to see in Paint with pens and brushes and paint cans. I did not just press some magic button that altered the colors in the original picture. Second, I am actually really proud of this, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


No comments: